位置:有考网 > 外语 > 个人提升英语 > 寻找代理商情景对话  正文

寻找代理商情景对话

2022-12-16 17:17:32来源:有考网

近小编看到大家都在讨论寻找代理商情景对话相关的事情,对此呢小编也是非常的感应兴趣,那么这件事究竟是怎么发生的呢?具体又是怎么回事呢?下面就是小编搜索到的关于寻找代理商情景对话事件的相关信息,我们一起来看一下吧!


【资料图】

  来跟着小编一起来寻找代理商,接下来,小编给大家准备了寻找代理商情景对话。

  寻找代理商情景对话

  按照老板的指示,梅需要为公司在英国找一家代理商。

  (M = May, B= Businessman)

  M: Excuse me. I work for "Comfort Tours"

  打扰一下。我是"舒适旅行"公司的。

  B: Good morning, yes. How can I help you?

  早上好。需要帮忙吗?

  M: Em, we"re looking for a British company to help us with marketing1 and promotion2 in Britain.

  嗯。我们在找一家英国公司来帮我们在英国做市场和推广。

  B: I see. So you"re looking for a partner?

  明白了。你们在找合作伙伴?

  M: Yes, exactly. We would like to discuss a partnership3, and some sort of agreement or contract.

  是的,没错。我们会考虑合作关系,签协议或是合约。

  B: Ok. Well, we work in Britain, mainly. So I don"t think we could help you, I"m sorry to say.

  嗯。厄,我们的业务主要在英国国内。所以我想我们帮不到你,很抱歉。

  M: OK. Do you know any other agency which might be interested?

  好的。你知道有什么对此感兴趣的代理商吗?

  B: Well, em, why don"t you talk to Anita Handley over there? She"s the manager of a company called "On Your Own Travel".

  厄,你们为什么不和那边的安妮塔·汉德里谈谈?她是"自在旅行"公司的经理。

  M: Oh, thank you. I"ll speak to her.

  哦,谢谢。我会和她谈的。

  M: Excuse me, are you Anita Handley?

  打扰一下,您是安妮塔·汉德里吗?

  A: Yes, that"s me. How can I help you?

  是我。需要帮忙吗?

  M: I represent "Comfort Tours". We"re looking for a British company to help us with marketing in Britain.

  我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们在找一家英国公司,帮我们在英国开拓市场。

  A: Ah, so you are looking for a British agent to represent you here? Is that right?

  啊,那么你们是想找家英国代理商在英国代理你们的业务了?是吗?

  M: Yes, exactly.

  是的,没错。

  A: Well, that"s perfect. We already represent a number of companies, so I"m certainly interested in discussing a partnership of some kind.

  那太好了。我们现在为很多公司做代理,我对这类合作非常有兴趣。

  M: Oh, what other partnerships4 do you have?

  哦,你们都为什么公司做代理呢?

  A: Well, we represent a large Japanese company and we have agreements with agents in Australia and Greece. We handle all their marketing in Britain.

  我们为一家很大的日本公司做代理,我们和澳大利亚、希腊的代理商也有合作。我们负责他们在英国的所有业务。

  M: That sounds great. Why don"t we sit down and talk a bit more about it?

  很棒。我们为什么不坐下来详细谈谈?

  A: Fine, let"s get a coffee at the same time.

  太好了,我们一起喝咖啡谈吧。

  T: Excuse me. I work for a company called "Comfort Tours" and...

  打扰了。我是"舒适旅行"公司的……

  B: Er, just a moment. Yes, can I help you now?

  呃,稍等一下。需要帮忙吗?

  T: Yes, er, my company is looking for a partner, in Britain, to help with marketing1 and promotion2.

  呃,是,我们公司想在英国找一个合作伙伴,帮助我们做该国的市场和推广业务。

  B: You mean a British company?

  你是要找一家英国公司吗?

  T: Yes, that"s right. Well, a company based in Britain.

  是的,没错。嗯,一家总部在英国的公司。

  B: Well, we"re Italian, based in Venice. Can"t you see the sign?

  哦,我们是意大利公司,总部在威尼斯。牌子在这儿。

  T: Oh, sorry. I didn"t see it.

  哦,抱歉,我没看到。

  B: We only sell holidays in Italy, I"m afraid.

  我们只做意大利的度假业务,抱歉。

  T: Oh. I"m sorry to trouble you, then.

  哦,抱歉打扰你。

  B: No problem. You could try that stand over there.

  没关系。你可以去那边的展位问一下。

  T: Excuse me. I work for...

  打扰一下。我是……

  B2: [interrupts] I"m sorry, do you mind waiting a minute? I"m just dealing3 with this customer.

  对不起,你能等一下吗?我正在接待这位顾客。

  T: Oh, sorry.

  哦,对不起。

  B2: Yes, now, what can I do for you?

  哦,您好,需要帮忙吗?

  T: Well, I represent a company called "Comfort Tours". We"re looking for someone to help us with marketing...

  哦,我是"舒适旅行"公司的代表。我们想找家公司帮我们做市场业务……

  B2: [interrupts] ...to help with marketing?

  市场?

  T: Yes, yes, we...

  是的,我们……

  B2: [interrupts] ...you need a company to help market your holidays?

  你想找家公司帮你们做市场业务?

  T: Well, er, yes.

  哦,嗯,是的。

  B2: [interrupts] Look, I"m sorry, but I don"t work with other companies. I organise4 and sell my own tours and I"m very busy. So if you don"t mind...

  哦,抱歉,我们不合其他公司合作。我自己打理和销售旅游业务,我很忙。如果您不介意的话……

  T: But...

  但是……

  B2: I"m sorry, but I don"t think we can help. Yes, madam, a trip to where is it?

  抱歉,但我想我帮不上你。你好,夫人,你想去哪里旅行?

  T: Ok. Ok. Thanks for your time. Sorry to bother you.

  好的好的,抱歉耽误了您的时间。抱歉打扰你。


相关内容: 英语 英语表达

同类文章