2023-02-28 17:41:57来源:有考网
关于关于旅游话题英语对话的知识大家了解吗?以下就是小编整理的关于关于旅游话题英语对话的介绍,希望可以给到大家一些参考,一起来了解下吧!
(相关资料图)
英语对话教学是英语课堂教学的重要组成部分,在提升教师教学能力、促进学生学习方面发挥着越来越重要的作用。小编精心收集了关于旅游话题英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
Jim:
Could you reschedule it?
能更改航班吗?
Clerk:
Yes, when would you like to reschedule it for?
可以,您想改到什么时候?
Clerk:
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that?.
哦,听到您这么说我感到很遗憾。
Jim:
I just missed my flight.
我刚刚错过了航班。
Jim:
How about? changing my flight to tomorrow noon?
把我的航班改到明天中午可以吗?
Clerk:
That was for tomorrow at noon? Please let me verify flight availability?
明天中午吗?让我查一下有没有航班好吗?
Jim:
Yes.
好的。
Clerk:
OK, there’s still one seat available? on that flight. But it’s in business class. I can let you have that if you like for no additional charge, but rescheduling costs a little extra.
好了,明天中午的航班还有一个座位。不过是商务舱,如果您愿意我就给您订这个了,没有额外收费但是您得另外付改航班的手续费。
Jim:
What’s the charge for rescheduling? It’s not too steep, is it?
那要多少钱呢?不会太贵吧,是吗?
Clerk:
No, not very. It’s only a $20 charge. And we now have a city terminal so you can check your bags before you get to the airport.
是的,不太贵。二十美元就行了。我们现在有了一个城市航空集散站,在来机场之前您可以在那儿办理行李托运。
Jim:
That’s great. Thank you.
太好了,谢谢你。
Mary:
Excuse me, officer. I"m a stranger here and I"m lost.
對不起,警察先生。我對這兒不熟,我迷路了。
Police Officer:
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪裡?
Mary:
I want to get back to my hotel -- the Hilton Hotel.
我想回我住的飯店,希爾頓飯店。
Police Officer:
Well, your trouble is that you"re walking in the opposite direction of the hotel.
哦,問題是你正朝著和飯店相反的方向走。
Mary:
Oh, no wonder. Could you please point me in the right direction?
喔,難怪。可以請你告訴我正確的方向嗎?
Police Officer:
With pleasure. Walk down this road, take the first left, then walk four blocks, and you"ll find the hotel.
我很樂意。沿著這條路走,在第一個轉彎處左轉,然後走過四條街,你就能找到那家飯店了。
Mary:
About how long will it take me to walk there?
走到那兒大約要多久?
Police Officer:
About half an hour.
大概半個小時。
Mary:
Is there a bus I can take to get there?
有公車可以讓我搭到那裡嗎?
Police Officer:
Actually you can take the subway and get off at Sixtieth street.
事實上,你可以搭地鐵,在第六十街下車。
Mary:
Where can I get the subway?
我可以在哪裡搭地鐵?
Police Officer:
Just across the street. See?
就在對街。看到了嗎?
Mary:
Yes, I see it. Thank you.
是的,我看到了。謝謝。
Mary:
I"d like to rent a car, please.
我想租輛車。
Agent:
What kind of car would you like; a compact or a sedan?
您想要什麼樣的車?小型轎車還是普通轎車?
Mary:
I"d like a compact.
我想要輛小型車。
Agent:
Here"s our inventory of cars.
這是我們的汽車目錄。
Mary:
I like this one. The Toyota Sprinter.
我喜歡這輛。豐田跑車。
Agent:
All right. How long will you need it?
好的。您要租多久?
Mary:
About a week. What"s the rate?
大約一個星期。租金多少?
Agent:
Twenty-six dollars and ninety cents a day with unlimited milage.
一天二十九美元,不限哩數。
Mary:
Does that include insurance?
包括保險嗎?
Agent:
Yes, it does. May I see your driver"s license, please?
是的。我可以看看您的駕駛執照嗎?
Mary:
Sure. I have an international driver"s license, and this is my credit card.
當然可以。我有一張國際駕駛執照,這是我的信用卡。
Agent:
Good. Now please fill out this form, and you"ll be on your way.
好的。請填一下這張表,您就可以上路了。