2023-10-27 14:33:21来源:有考网
摘要:你知道“吉祥物”的英语怎么说吗?一起来看看WonderPark的这个片段吧!对话原文 ItwasanotherdayinWonderland,又是神奇乐园里的一天, themostsp
(资料图片)
你知道“吉祥物”的英语怎么说吗?一起来看看Wonder Park的这个片段吧!
对话原文
It was another day in Wonderland,
又是神奇乐园里的一天,
the most splendiferous amusement park ever.
史上最妙不可言的华丽游乐园。
And Peanut was creating a new ride?
皮纳特要建新的过山车吗?
Not yet.
还没呢。
First, the mascots were getting ready to open the gates.
首先,吉祥物们正准备打开大门。
All right, guys. Good morning! Let"s do it!
各位早上好!我们开始吧!
Now, everyone, bring it in.
现在,大家都靠过来。
People love coming to Wonderland because it"s the best time ever.
人们喜欢来神奇乐园因为在这里能享受最欢乐的时光。
And that"s thanks to you.
这些都多亏了你们。
Because who are you?
因为你们是?
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹。
I can"t hear you.
我听不见哦。
We are the wonder in Wonderland.
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹。
One more time.
再来一次。
We are the wonder in Wonderland!
我们是神奇乐园的奇迹!
Yes, you are!
没错,就是这样!
Last one to Clockwork Swings is a rotten avocado!
最后一个到齿轮秋千的人是烂鳄梨!
Who wants to flip the switch?
谁想来拨动开关呀?
Why don"t you go ahead, brother?
你来吧,哥们?
No, you go, brother.
不,你来吧,兄弟。
No, no, no, no, you go.
不不不,你来。
How about you both flip it?
要不你们俩一起动手?
今日重点:
极好的,浮华的:splendiferous
游乐园:amusement park。amusement是“消遣,娱乐”的意思;动词形式是amuse,表示“使发笑,使娱乐”
还没有:not yet
吉祥物:mascot
由于,幸亏:thanks to
腐烂的:rotten。知名电影网站“烂番茄”的英文就是rotten tomato
鳄梨(牛油果):avocado
按开关:flip a switch。flip还有“抛掷,翻动”的意思。flip a coin,抛硬币